4.23.2007

Today was spectacular, despite a few minor ridiculous incidents along the way. I wish I could have taken the time to tell the guys who stood next to Erin and I at the concert how awesome they were. We could have had almost too much fun.

So I ask you... Why do I always end up being around the "drunk guys" at shows? Why is it me that always gets knocked into and stepped on, beer spilt on? Don't get me wrong those are all typical incidents at shows and usually are to be expected, but taking the situation as a whole- the big picture of how the show was set, with seats and no mosh pit, the majority of those issues shouldn't have occured. Tonight I came very close to punching a guy in the face.

The show was amazing though. Seriously. He played his guitar with his teeth (again).

AND!

Erin and I saw Gotham National Bank. Corner of Van Buren and Wacker. I took pictures that will probably look shitty with my phone- but hopefully Erin will post the ones she took with her actual camera soon. It was worth the walk.

I drink coffee black when I know it tastes perfect.

I am now more convinced than ever that work is giving me what I refer to as "chair butt" because after one day of walking in the Loop- paths and routes I have done a million times over from school- my legs are sore from my ass down.

I saw a black welsch corgi and smoked a cigarette in the cancer survival garden. I also flicked a huge bean in the park.

Fuck Follett.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home